feature in a terraced garden
tucked away behind a fence
|See floor plans for the Hare lodge|
With a warming central fire with grills for cooking, it is easy to rustle up some sausages for the kids or an elaborate meal to suit your taste. The Hare lodge is very popular with people who have a small or awkward-shaped garden and are worried that a larger lodge will look out of place or too dominant.
The Hare is also perfect for popping onto a deck close to the house, transforming a neglected corner or neatly adorning even the tightest space in a terraced site.
There is still plenty of room inside for great parties in an intimate atmosphere. Some memorable evenings will be enjoyed inside this lovely lodge.
- The Hare is a 7 square metre six-sided lodge with sloping walls*.
- The walls, which are 45mm thick, are made from solid, slow-grown Arctic pine. Built in the UK by Master Craftsman.
- The three windows and door are all double glazed and lockable.
- The central barbecue has removable wooden table surrounds, a canopy and chimney.
- For your piece of mind it comes complete with a CO monitor and fire extinguisher.
- Industry-leading Kerabit freeze-resistant long-life roof shingles
Also available with:
- Reindeer skins from Finland for that authentic Scandinavian feel if desired!
- Handmade cushions for the seats made in a range of colours and easily unzipped for washing
- Selection of traditional Lapland-style furnishings
*The shape and dimensions of the sloping walled barbeque cabin is protected by United Kingdom registered trade mark number 00003141594.