tucked away in a pretty garden
looking well established
wood or even by a lake.
A great family-sized lodge, the Fox will easily fit into an average-sized garden.
With the fire alight and the wine open, the Fox lodge is perfect for up to 15 guests to socialise and cook over the open fire. With facilities for sleeping 3 people on lift-up benches, the Fox will become the room you wouldn't be without.
The walls are made from slow-grown seasoned Arctic pinewood and are 45mm thick. Built in the UK by Master Craftsman.
- The Fox is a 10 square metre lodge with six walls that slope outwards*.
- The three windows and door all lock and are double-glazed.
- The Fox has a complete heavy duty tongue and grooved wooden floor.
- The lodge sleeps up to three on lift-out benches.
- The central barbecue has removable wooden table surrounds, canopy with candle holders and chimney.
- For your piece of mind it comes complete with a CO monitor and fire extinguisher.
- Industry-leading Kerabit freeze-resistant long-life roof shingles
Also available with:
- Reindeer skins from Finland for that authentic Scandinavian feel if desired!
- Handmade cushions for the seats made in a range of colours and easily unzipped for washing
- Selection of traditional Lapland-style furnishings.
*The shape and dimensions of the sloping walled barbeque cabin is protected by United Kingdom registered trade mark number 00003141594.
See floor plans for the Fox lodge.